Expert since 1970
Square or round flap-valves
1 – Scope of use :
Backflow blocking for round or rectangular openings, work for gravity networks.
2 –Technical characteristics :
Mechanically welded assembly to be bolted against the concrete wall (bolts an nuts included)
Sealing ensured by a profiled seal screwed onto the cover plate.
3 – Dimensions – on demand:
From DN 100 to DN 2000 mm or square 600 x 600 to 2000 x 2000 mm.
Larger dimensions on demand.
4 – Model available:
- Flap-valve with straight cover plate type RÜK 1 for DN < 500mm
- Flap-valve with straight cover plate type RÜK 2 for DN > 500mm
- Flap-valve with rounded-convex cover plate type RÜK 2E
- Flap-valve with rounded-convex hollow cover plate type RÜK 2S
- Flap-valve with counterweight type RÜK 2G
- Flap-valve with hollow cover plate and shock absorber type RÜK SD.
Use:back flow blocking overpressure pumping lines. Shock absorber designed to reduce the shocks occurring when the pump is switched off.
To suit DN 250 to DN 2000 mm.
The materials used in the basic version for the various equipment and accessories are as follows:
1 – Frame and cover plate
|Steel – galvanized||(St-37)||DIN 1.0037|
|Stainless steel||(304)||DIN 1.4301|
|Stainless steel||(316TI)||DIN 1.4571|
|Cast iron||(GG25)||DIN GJL250|
Other material on request
2 – Bolst and nuts
Stainless steel V4A
3 – Sealant gaskets
EPDM / APTK
4 – Tiges filetées
|Acier inoxydable||(V2A)||N° matériau DIN 1.4104|
|Acier inoxydable||(V2A)||N° matériau DIN 1.4301|
|Acier inoxydable||(316TI)||N° matériau DIN 1.4571|
All tailor-made solutions available