Expert since 1970
2-Part ladre, fixed and sliding, for underground chamber Art. Nr. 1113 or Nr. 1118
Aluminium alloy profiles
For manhole access ring: Wall-mounted part (ladder)
Art. Nr. 1113 : To suit manhole ring entry height above 400 mm supplied with 4 fixation brackets, for straight or circular wall.
Art. Nr. 1118 : To suit small manhole access ring lower than 400 mm
For underground chamber: Sliding part (ladder)
Maxi. length 2000 mm (for manual access to the unlocking device of the sliding part)
- Stiles: oval profile
- Fixed ladder : Width between stiles 400 mm.
- Sliding ladder : Width between stiles 394 mm
- Ribbed anti-skid rungs
- Mobile ladder guide legs with wheels
- Automatic blocking system with hooks
- Locking and unlocking system of tech sliding part (ladder)
- Sliding ladder with with rubber non-slip pads at the bottom
- Assembly by TIG welding
Wall-mounted with M12-VA4 anchors.
All tailor-made solutions available